Skip to content
When you are Toastmaster of the day;
*What to do
- Announce the meeting theme and roster through the facebook group and e-mail in advance. (Contact officers for the e-mailing list.)
- If you need role takers, ask members to volunteer. You can also seek support from other Toastmasters Club.
- Make sure Grammarian and Table Topic Master to prepare their roles around the meeting theme. (Table Topic Questions and Word of the Day)
- Make sure all prepared speakers to update their speech title at least one day before the meeting.
- Think about how you are going to introduce role takers. (Asking a theme question can be an option.)
- Don’t forget to bring your Competent Leadership Manual in order to get feedback.
- You will set the tone of the meeting. Warm up your hands for all the clapping, smile and maintain lots of eye-contact!
- TMI Official Site – Toastmaster
- TMI Official Site – The Toastmaster’s Checklist
- Toastmasters Meeting Script from Start to Finish
- Toastmasters Tip: 14 Steps for Being an Outstanding Toastmaster of the Day